Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's time to start blogging again

I started this blog several months ago during a politically hot time in my life and I told myself I'd start blogging consistently again.

But then, as happens, school got busy, work got busy, life got busy, and writing here fell by the wayside.

So why, now, when I'm on the brink of entering what might become the busiest, most stressful two-year period of my life, am I saying I'm going to start blogging again?

Because I need to.

For the past two years I've had the radio show to vent daily thoughts in forms longer than 140 characters. Before that, I had a solid creative outlet in working at a newspaper for the previous six years.

Besides, I'd like to think there are a few people in Cache Valley who will want to keep track of what I'm up to, and this will be the best clearinghouse to take care of that.

So let's see how I do with this. Wish me luck, because lord knows I'll need it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys